Sunday's Group begins in Orelea Groves, as employees of multi-millionaire and independent researcher and scientist, Alistair Beech.
Tuesday's Group begins in Macadamia Town, as the newly-hired aides of Professor Richard Hickory of Maroochi University.
|St John Rose||Domovoi||Ancient Egyptian children's card games.||Sunday||Beast Master|
|Geta Von Blauglocke||DrStraightLord||Sheltered Rich Kid||Sunday||Red Mage|
|Clubber Lane||Kana||A brutal fighter||Sunday||Monk|
|Bishop||Masterly||Book-dumb, straight-forward trainer.||Tuesday||Knight|
|Shrinking Violet||Lithdoran||Painfully shy half-johtoese Coordinator, with an affinity for tech.||Tuesday||Rune Knight|
|Keith||SomeGuy||3: ??? 4: Profit||Tuesday||Theif(?)|
Down Under will be a PTU campaign set in the Acantha Region, which is based on Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania. This will be a fairly straightforward campaign focusing on the staples of Pokemon; exploration, personal interaction, and of course battling, gaining badges, and more. Only one thing is slightly different; this campaign takes place in the late 90s, before the full advent of cell phones and broadband internet.
- Know that we'll be updating with each PTU version as it comes out! Otherwise, playing strictly by RAW
- Mystic, Psionic, and Elemental Classes are banned.
- Trainer Level 1
- $100 Starting Cash. (equivalent to Y5000. And yes, we will be using dollars! Just divide Y amounts by 50).
- Free Weapon! Choose something you might expect to find in an average person's home - a utility knife, baseball bat, crowbar, shovel, etc.
- Everyone gets one Flaw Feature for Free! Slacker is allowed as a class if you like suffering. LINK HERE
- Most non-pseudo 3-stager Pokemon are okay. Check with me first. Starter Level 5.
The Acantha Region