Game: [Asteri Circuit]
Every five levels - at levels 5, 10, 15, ect. a pokemon gains a single 'Training' point. Training points need not be spent immediately, but can only be spent upon leveling.
- 1 point - The Pokemon gets +1 stat point (as if level, does not alter bases, must follow base relations)
- 1 point - The Pokemon learns a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Combat Trick for which they and their trainer qualify.
- 2 points - The Pokemon learns an Egg or Tutor move, or relearn a move from your move-list as if you had used a heart scale.
- 2 points - The Pokemon learns a Tier 3 Combat Trick for which they and their trainer qualify.
- 2 points - The Pokemon raises a Movement Capability by +1.
- 3 points - Raise the base stat of a pokemon by +1.
- 4 points - The Pokemon has their Intelligence, Jump, OR Power Capability raised by +1.
all training rewards and unspent training points must be marked and tracked down on the pokemon's sheet!